Sunday 2 October 2016

Evaluation & Final Piece




Evaluation

My Magazine cover is similar to real media products as I have used the following; a masthead, skyline, button, kicker and a large image to portray my main article.
If the school was to publish my magazine I would prefer to distribute it via the internet, this is because my magazine includes a variety of look-books and fashion tips. Therefore, having it published online would be easier so I could link each clothing item to the shops website, to make it easier for students to browse and buy the item.
My magazine was mainly targeted at sixth formers and for both male and females. I have achieved this successfully as even though my articles are mainly based on fashion, there are other interesting topics included such as “how to get straight A*’s” and “Sixth formers opinions on Sixth form”. These have broadened my target audiences needs and suits both male and females.
From the process of constructing my product, I have learnt new things about technologies. One of which was starting a new blog, this has taught me new ways to interact with the outside world with just a few clicks and it has also broadened my knowledge about the media.
Overall, doing this task, the main thing I have learnt is how to use Photoshop and illustrate my creative ideas onto my magazine cover. I have more knowledge on how to use different tools such as the stamp tool, which was used to add texture to my background. As well as the lasso tool, which helped me cut around shapes and made it easy to attach it to the cover.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment